PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE INDICATES YOUR UNEQUIVOCAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Use of this website is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this website you represent that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
- NetIndian reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this website is offered. Use of this website after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this website and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this website or download any materials from this website.
- All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by NetIndian, and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
- You may make a single print copy of any of the Materials carried by NetIndian on this web site for personal, non-commercial use only, provide that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Material. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on this web site without the express written permission of NetIndian. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to NetIndian clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Materials may be submitted to NetIndian at its e-mail address: info[at]netindian[dot]in
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. NetIndian reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
- NetIndian reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this website or any portion of this website, at any time and without notice or liability.
- ALTHOUGH ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, NETINDIAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESSLY NOR IMPLIEDLY, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE. NETINDIAN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. NETINDIAN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- This web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. NetIndian does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and NetIndian expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- Any correspondence or business dealings you enter with, or your participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through NetIndian, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that NetIndian shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on NetIndian.
- This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, India, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New Delhi in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India, and any cause of action which arise from use of this web site or from interpretation of these terms and conditions must be filed in the state and federal courts located in New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses of NetIndian becomes the property of NetIndian. NetIndian reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as NetIndian in its sole discretion sees fit.
- This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this web site.